Friday, July 01, 2005

Hi there, I've just decided to try writing a blog that will chronicle the next several years.

At this moment, I've decided that the blog will most likely revolve around my working life, and my ambition, and planned attempt(s) to get into INSEAD (www.insead.edu) .

Though I don't really have much of a personal life, I'll occasionally post about my on-going relationship with my girlfriend of 4 years, or there abouts....

So lets start my first post on this blog...

Currently, I'm employed in a foreign bank - which was quite surprising as I do not have a banking/finance related degree. In fact, I'm a marketing graduate (which is a really general degree to have).

My past jobs cover an investment company, technology startup, another technology startup and yes another bank...

In my current job, I deal with "business banking" or basically loans for business that wish to expand their existing business. As I'm not a banking graduate, I entered the job not knowing what the hell "Cost of goods sold", or even something like "Letter of Credit" ... now I'm proud to say that I'm vaguely familiar with the terms and products that I'll be dealing in....

This coming Monday, I've got an interview with an MNC company that I really would like to get in... more updates on that as and when it comes and goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home