Sunday, July 03, 2005

After reading other peoples' blogs, I'm always inspired to write something insightful, funny and witty. Sad part is that I'm no good at writing things that are insightful, funny and witty, Most of the stuff that I've written and will be writing will probably be boring and dull...

I saw my girlfriend for a grand total of 2 hours today, it was a wonderful two hours, we went to Marche (the Curve) which was an interesting experience but definitely NOT value for money...

My girlfriend works in another state, so we meet up maybe 2-3 times a month - yup, I'm in a long distance relationship. A thing about long distance relationships is that after a while you get really tired, tired of not being around your partner, tired of your partner being somewhere else, just tired of the distance. I look around and am really envious when I see my friends' and their partners just meeting up after work for dinner, or drinks, or just doing something simple like meet up over the weekend for breakfast.... all this with just a phone call... whereas I would probably have to plan to fly down/drive down to go for a breakfast....

One thing a long distance relationship teaches is to VALUE ever single minute you spend with your partner.... and after a while, you really start to value it very much....

So for those that have a girlfriend/boyfriend in the same city, living nearby, go give them a call and tell them how much you appreciate them staying in the same city as you....

Because, I really envy you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home