Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Wow!

Hi there, as I've mentioned to BurgerBunny (who knows who he is), congratulations for landing the job as a burger.... of course BurgerBunny isn't going to work in a burger company, literally.... but a burger nevertheless

Anyway, so the interview was pretty friendly, met up with the HR manager and Senior marketing manager - very much more a get to know you session than an actual interview.

Reflecting back on the session, I guess as I told them, focus in life is one thing that I would have liked to have at an earlier age, perhaps I would be better off compared to where I am now.

I notice a get-to-know-you sessions tend to ask questions like "What would you like to do, what is your 5-year plan, what would you have done" stuff like that, which literally let them get to know you better. I only wish I knew what they were looking for so I could have catered my answers more in that direction.

Comment made : Wow, you're very profound.. .. .. ^_^;;

Good?Bad? I don't know, they'll let me know in 10 days time.... so I can only hope....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home