Sunday, July 10, 2005

It's be a good fun filled two days, meeting up with old friends, and just hanging out with the various groups of friends that I've made over the years.

Group No. 1 - Friends made in high school that I'm close with and that have put up with my strange behaviour in college. The two friends that I met up seem to be doing quite well in life, one of them working for an international publishing house, while the other is set to run a franchaising business (after buying the master franchaise plan) for water! Wish him the best of luck, while wishing the other the best of luck in getting transfered to another country!

Group No. 2 - Friends made after high school, friends that I've worked with when involved with helping to set up a dotcom company. Lots of fun we had, we're all busy working and trying to carve a "proper" career... we used to meet up for drinks (tea/coffee) everday and talk about the future, but now we're too busy to meet up regularly... I wonder what will be in 5 years time, will we even remember each other? I hope so....

Group No. 3 - Friends that have always been there, one of the dating back from primary school days. But this group tends to play a lot of computer games, so hung out with them for a while to have a few rounds of DOTA (www.dota-allstars.com). Good friends, couldn't ask for better company when I feel like playing computer games!

It's good to meet up with your old friends and see where everybody's headed, but sometimes it strange to meet up with them, compare life when you first knew them. I guess everybody's getting older with more responsibilities and beginning to slow down their pace. Maybe I'm living in the past, but sometimes, I wish I was younger again, with not much to worry about, with not much to care for except to live life....


I've decided that I'll put in the song of the day at the end of each of my blog entry - you'll be able to email me if you want to get the song or want to know more about the song.

Song of the Day
Divine Inspiration - The Way.mp3

P/S My girlfriend will be in town for the upcoming week!! Whoooo!! Definitely look forward to spending some time with her....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home