Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kellogg

1st deadline is Oct. 20, 2006

2nd deadline is Jan. 5, 2007

I doubt that I would be able to complete everything in time for the first deadline. So I shall aim for the second deadline despite the reports saying that the first round is the ideal round to apply in.

If I rushed, I could probably catch the first round, but at the risk that it would be a weak application. As it is, with my poor academics and lack of a stellar career, my application is already weak enough. Not to mention that I have yet to take the GMAT - which I will be aiming for in November.

Measure twice, cut once. I would rather take my time and hand in a strong application vs. a weak application.

On the bright side, I have come up with my personal brand that I will use to sell myself in my applications. I hope though, that my approach works....

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

Hey Wannabe thats definitely a much better approach. I had attended a few info sessions and had asked the same question. The Adcoms were very clear that this is a myth and it does not really make a difference as long as you are putting your best foot forward.

So go for round 2 if you think you can put a better app!! Good luck..
I am targetting R1 for Kellog.. have the basic framework in place ..but it definitely needs a lot more work..

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home