Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have just begun my application to a school - meaning, I have just downloaded the application form :D

So much to complete.

Ever wondered whether when you apply to the school, do you write what you think the school is looking for? Or do you write the truth?

If you wrote what you think the school may be looking for, it may improve your chances, but it might not lead to best fit. The school may select you based on what you wrote, but in reality, you are not such a good fit for the school.

But then, if you wrote the truth, you might not get accepted.

So which is worse?

Getting accepted/but in reality you are not such a good fit or
Not getting accepted/know that you were rejected because you were not such a good fit?

I opt to take the risk and write what I think the school may want to look for, and then worry about the fit after I have been accepted.

On the other front, my suggestions to pick up online poker as a serious hobby has been severely criticised by all that know me. :(

But then it is now World Cup! Go Argentina! Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home