Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back

And I am back on track - started my GMAT preparations again. Had to re-read most of the basics to refresh my memory. Seems that this time round I may have got the hang of Data Sufficiency! Yay to me!

Managed to meet up with Le'Optimiste for coffee - who seems to have got things together and looks like he is going to go forward a lot! :)

On the overall, nothing much extraordinary has occured or looks like it will occur. Work has been the same, with another experience with trying to get customers that will utilise bank facilities, but not utilise them too much. Commercial banking seems to be walking the fine line between usage of bank facilities (brings in the revenue) and customers that over-use the bank facilities vs customers that do not use bank facilities. It is a thin line.

I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow. I hope something interesting happens! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home