Wednesday, February 01, 2006

4 Play

When somebody as established and famous as the "helicopter view guy" aka. Mr Death Spiral tags you, you have no choice but to continue on with it. However, unlike the "helicopter view guy" chances are that I will still remain totally anonymous after giving away all the personal information below :P

Starting here, the game hit KV who in turn tagged Mr D.Spiral and finally hitting me.

So on with "the love"!

4 Jobs I have had

Business Development
Marketing
Waiter
Banker

4 Places I have lived

Los Angeles, USA
Canberra, Australia
Manila, Phillipines
Singapore, Singapore

4 Places I have vacationed at

Melbourne, Australia
Singapore, Singapore
Copenhagen, Denmark
Toronto, Canada

4 Favourite drinks

Coffee
Milk Whiskey coke
Coca-Cola
Ice-blended mango

4 Websites I visit daily

Gmail
Google
MBA League
The Economist

4 Places I would rather be at

Sydney
London
Tokyo
Shanghai

4 Famous people I would like to meet

Madonna
Enya
Richard Branson
Ivan Boesky

4 2 Bloggers I am tagging (only 2 because I don't know that many bloggers! :P )

Venus
MBA Blogger


-----

On another note, my preparations for the GMAT seem to have improved my score. I am up approximately 100 points, touching 600 points on a diagnostic test. Downside is, my verbal is up but my quantitative is down! :(

But let me fix my verbal completely first.

-----

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

Thanks for tagging me and putting me in the same spot as yours as to who shuld I tag :) even I dont know many bloggers .. good to know u count me in ur inner circle now :)

this is abt the 38/41 score i go t;-)
@ well I think i concentrated real hard and tried Process of elimination too a great extent. I drew a table with 5 col in front of each Qustion and wrote for each choice why thats wrong. This way I did not do any careless mistake of not looking at all options before deciding on the ans and really trying hard to cross the wrong ones.. let me try it more and see if this can help so much always :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home