Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More and more

Because I felt that I did not have enough to to, I agreed to

1. Apply for an international franchise for a food chain.
2. Help my happy restaurant friend come up with an Operations Manual for his restaurant (without any payment - on the premise that if he expands his restaurant, I will have a share, of course this is very dodgy, and I realise that I want something in black and white)

This two additional 'hobbies' on top of my

3. GMAT Preparations
4. Job

And the possibility of taking Mandaring classes to improve my Mandarin!

So all in all, I have got 5 time demanding activities.

I think I should reject everything and just focus on the GMAT and my job.

So, what did you do over the weekend?

3 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Which food chain? :)

1:05 AM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

I feel one can manage with more than two things for sure :)

Job during the day time. GMAT either in the morning or in the evneing..sometime during office ;-)

Apart from that..well deoends on the priority :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger kpmg said...

An Australian chain. Other then that, I really can't say more at the moment. Though I know this is an anonymous blog :P

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home