Saturday, December 24, 2005

6 months, Christmas and counting

It's been 6 months since I started this blog and decided that I would slowly work towards an MBA. I started with planning towards a European MBA but as things have changed, I have adapted to my circumstances and it now looks like I will be heading towards a USA MBA....

A lot has changed and I have learnt a bit more about what I want and value, and what sacrifices I am willing to make. Life is never static nor should you be too.

I hope that you too have learnt something about yourself in the past 6 months.

Here's to another 6 months upcoming and a decent GMAT score :P

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Will be in Singapore for the New Year, pity nobody else would be there then :P

To my few readers, thanks for reading and I hope that you continue reading. To those that I have acquinted myself with, I had fun getting to know you and hope to catch up with you in person one day.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

Here's hoping that the new year brings in everything that you want! Cheers!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home