Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Problem

I got confirmed at my job. Go me!

-----

News on other fronts - according to a family member, who was a HR consultant, I have a seriously severe problem.

My problem is that I do not know what I am good in.

After much tedious and painful discussion that laid bare my many faults and weaknesses, it was decided that I really do not know what I want - my ambitions are only because I am in love with the company brand. Therefore, I am basically an empty shell with no talents.

It hurts that somebody would say something like that? It may be true, it may not, but it is painful to have to sit there and listen to somebody blast away at your ambitions and dreams and hopes and beliefs that you had about yourself. Yes, I may not be the greatest, but surely I should be allowed to have dreams?

At the moment, there are only apparently two things that are clear. I crave acknowledgement and I only enjoy the theoretical aspect of things. Which field, industry, etc - apparently I have no inclination.

Nevertheless.

I shall slog along hoping to achieve greatness someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home