Sunday, October 09, 2005

Schools to be applied for

After much thought, I have narrowed down the schools that I will be applying for

i) INSEAD (Singapore)
ii) Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium)
iii) Melbourne Business School (Australia)
iv) Australian Graduate School of Management (Australia)
v) Instituto de Empresa (Spain)
iv) SDA Bocconi (Italy)

I have ruled out American and British due to the cost, and all 2-year programs as time is a factor for me. However, this list is work in progress and not a definitive and final list, but it is pretty close.

Sources used for the listing

Economist Intelligence Unit
Financial Times
and all the respective schools' websites

So next on the list - GMAT preparations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Enrique said...

Hi, this is a warm welcome from an IE professor!! I'm not in the Admissions Department, but please, do let me know if there's anything we can do for you :-)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home