Saturday, August 27, 2005

Crash boom bang !

Rear ended a nice Lexus due to slippery road conditions. What a spoiler for the weekend, was looking to having a few good nights out and relaxing, but ended up having an accident instead.

Mainly my car was damaged, the Lexus' bumper seems incredibly tough and durable, nothing but deep scratches and a new paint job for the Lexus' bumper.

Cost of accident = 4 Hours, 250 Big Macs

-----

I have finally WiFi'ed my house! Although the wireless router/modem gave me massive headache to configure and took up 3 hours of my time.

Cost of Wifi = 4 Hours, 80 Big Macs

-----

Have made plans to go down to Singapore next weekend! Yay! Something to do with my girlfriend. Looks like we are not going on a frantic shopping trip (unlike the past 3 times) but more of a relaxation trip.

Although there is not much to explore in Singapore, it is an enjoyable place where you feel safe and comfortable. I really like Singapore for that, especially the security part. I would not mind working in Singapore. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home