Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pool

I love the overall game of pool, whether it is 9-ball pool, or 8 ball pool, British or American.

I find that like most good games, pool is simple to play, but hard to master. At a higher level, everything becomes a factor - the lighting, the ball weight, how far your hand is to the cue ball. It can become incredibly complicated.

I have been playing pool for approximately 5 years (?), playing it on and off, never consistently, until I was in Australia last year, where I played it nearly everyday. It made me a lot of friends, taught me a lot and in some ways made me a better person.

Now I rarely play pool, mainly because I do not have the time, and I guess I regret being unable to play at the level of skill that I had before.

-----

Scrap all the thinking and moving on with life. I have got to do what I have got to do.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home