Monday, July 18, 2005

The Right Template

It seems a lot harder than it looks to find a template that suits you and that you're comfortable with.

So I guess I'll be experimenting with different templates and modifications and see what I can come up with, makes me wish I had paid more attention in my web design classes!

Nothing much to post about in the past few days, I realise that perhaps I'm posting a bit too regularly without substance. So from now on, I'll try and refrain from posting more than twice a week, hopefully (!?) allowing my posts to have more substance!

added 19/7/05

Actually I wanted to add couple of thoughts on last night, but had some things come up so I am only able to add it on today.

1. Blog not for the sake of having a blog, but for the sake of sharing thoughts and events and other little interesting bits of your life - which means that it is not just "bla bla this happened to day, bla bla bla" but rather "this happened, and this is what I feel or think about it"

2. Maybe I will try "post edit blogging", instead of blogging new entries on a regular basis, I will post an entry, and then over several days, edit and enhance the original posting. A bit like this current entry.

3. My blogging focus will be on
i) Creative blogging
ii) Happy blogging
iii) Some other focus in my blogging....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home