Thursday, July 14, 2005

The previously mentioned MNC called! I'm going back for the second round!

Very exciting, and I'm looking forward to attending it especially since I want to see how it's going to be done - apparently there's a case study (to be sent earlier), group activities, and other fun filled events for the day.

The way I look at attending interviews, being called up in the first place, being called back again, it means there's a chance, and as long as there's a chance it's a good thing! (^^)

My life plan is still being worked on...

I realise that I've got different versions of a life plan, do other people just have one life plan? Is it a good thing to have a backup life plan? Maybe a worse case scenario life plan and a best case scenario life plan.... I've got a life plan with girlfriend, life plan without girlfriend, life plan with a bank job, life plan without bank job, life plan with MBA.... I've got too many life plans.

The past two days have been interesting but at the same time very dull. I've been working on the proposal review of a customer that wants to increase his credit facilities, very slow and tedious, at the same time it can have bursts of "interesting". I've always wondered, who is more important? The bank? Or the customer? Who needs who more?

Girlfriend update - We haven't spent much time together, a total combined 2 hours over the past 4 days, I think, since for 2 days she was outstation, and I've got work to contend with. This weekend she'll be around again, and we definitely look forward to actually spending time together. I've even bought tickets to the Fantastic Four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home