Sunday, July 31, 2005

Advertising and Wild Zebras

Wild Zebra

It was interesting, middle section of the ballet was a bit long and tedious, but it wraps up all very quickly.

If you get a chance to watch this ballet, watch the Fox Spirit character and the Antelope Dance. The Fox Spirit character was more fun to watch than the other characters and the Antelope Dance was probably the most enjoyable and energetic of all the dances.

Music was fantastically done, tells the story well and really fits the various themes well.

-----

So I had coffee with the advertising company.

A very brief "interview" done at at coffee joint, not the most cozy or best places to have an interview, but gets the job done.

Key points I made (I hope) - I want a career as a brand consultant, I am not afraid of working hard, I am interested in personal development (skills and such) and I expect to be very very well compensated to move away from my existing job.

Key points they made - It is a long and tedious path to becoming a brand consultant, there will be lots of hardwork involved, the personal development has to come from me and they are willing to compensate very well (just one very).

It was a very aggressive interview - lots of questions thrown about, very strong personality interviewing me.

Well, lets see how things work out. I have been slowly thinking about my life plan, from many to narrowing it down slowly. Either way, hopefully (!) my career plan should be drafted out soon :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home