Friday, July 29, 2005

to the iPod

iPod one iPod two
iPod mini just for you
Legally downloading AAC
and carry my iPods where I may go

the iShuffle, no bigger than a pack of gum
Drape it from my neck
maybe sling it round my wrist
a cool little gadget it is
but small on size, small on space
a gig is all it has on call

the iPhoto is a must get
to store gigabytes of
random pictures and music
stuff that i don't really care about
stuff that i'll rather forget

but to people
that don't really care
about the apple iPod craze
have to understand
it's a lifechoice
it's more than just a phase....

-----

Damn. I should get an iPod too..... not a very good song, just felt like writing it

-----

So here is a question, how does an advertising and marketing graduate get into business consulting. Is consulting all that it's hyped up to be?

-----

Yeah, I am also shameless, I stole a counter! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home