Wednesday, July 27, 2005

0:00.00

Yup, 24 hours have come and gone, and no call. Guess I do not make the cut.

It's 6:48am Tuesday now, and I have just finished writing the thank you letters to the people that were there at the second stage selection; not that the thank you letters will change any decisions (since it is already past 24 hours).

Of the previously mentioned characteristics, I wonder which did I not show enough of? The selection did not touch company background, so no worries. I tried to have witty conversation with the directors of the company and my group mates, and give strategically sound answers when questioned about the marketing plan, and I even tried to be the leader of the group.

Maybe it is just cultural fit....

Time to change, and get ready for the day job (by night I masquerade as an advertising graduate, sometimes I also pretend that I am in marketing).

How do I feel? Sad, disappointed (very in fact). I really would have had loved to work for them. Anybody want to guess who the MNC is?

Clues

1) Has over 300 brands
2) Has two parent companies
3) Last year's turnover was more than Euro 30 billion (if I remember correctly)

Prizes for the correct guess, I'll pay for dinner or try and have a witty conversation with you, your choice.

-----

Just for confirmation, I called them up, and got the rejection in my face....

Then I found out that I had driven for 30 minutes for a doctor's appointment that is scheduled for tomorrow....

Apparently I am too aggressive, strong and dominating....

What the hell does that mean?

-----

1 Comments:

Blogger Ravanan said...

Nestle? :-), I worked with them a long time back in Vevvey Swiss, their corp head quarters. A nice place.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home