Saturday, July 23, 2005

An accident and a bit more


Dear Mr Optimiste

No, I have not applied nor am I an Insead student. I only plan on applying after I have more working experience and am able to afford the tuition. I *would* like to apply now, but I feel that I should get some more working experience (and the tuition money).

-----

My girlfriend had a car accident today morning while driving back to her hometown. Several things,

1) Thank god, thank goodness that she fine.
2) Thank god, thank goodness that the accident was at her hometown, at least she has her family
3) Long distance relationships suck because you can never be there for the person...

I am truly grateful for the first two, and hate the fact that the third is absolutely true. It would be so much nicer, easier, if I could have been there helping her this morning.

------

Interview on Monday, 25/07/2005 draws closer. Will I be able to remember the company background sufficiently, engage in witty conversation and give strategically sound answers while showing my leadership ability?

I don't know....... but I am sure going to try like hell to do all that! :D

------

now playing

V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D - Enter Heaven

I need to find a way to be able to link up the music that I am listening to into my blog, anybody know how I could put a music sample up on my blog? Please email me and let me know.

------

P.S Thank you Mr Le Optimiste for being the first AND second commentor on my blog! It feels good knowing that somebody out there is reading! *woot*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home