Friday, August 05, 2005

Where Do I Go From Here?

Where do I go from here?

I have a rough life plan, broken down into various stages, time-lined, with various objectives that are to be achieved.

So I have taken to reading a banking textbook to broaden my knowledge about the banking system and how it works. Moving up from where I am is definitely not going to happen overnight and it will take patience and hardwork.

And if I am not wrong, I have to sit for the Credit Risk Professional (?) paper, or some form of certification that says I know the basics of Credit Risk; this is courtesy of my bank. It will be good to go for the training and to learn Credit Risk up close and personal.

I am some how lacking a social life at my workplace, and will probably have to up that a bit. Interestingly, my department is split into teams, but everybody works individually. Looks like my job is very much individual performance and not so much team performance oriented.

So much planning, so much going on, but somewhere far at the back of my head, I am not a banker....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home