Saturday, September 10, 2005

Non-serious Post 1.0

Hi hi!

Well, this is my none serious post, at least an attempt to post something not so serious to increase my readership, hits and popularity! I too harbour wild dreams of being a world famous blogger and publishing my first blemoir (blog-memoir) :P

I realise that serious blogs aren't really too popular unless they're politics (shouldn't be taken seriously), technical (only for other technical people) or maybe religion (which is too serious). Education too at times is just too serious, and Life plans? bleh, :P

So I will avoid all that and post something totally irrelevant. Today I will post a partial list of 10 things that I like in no particular order.

1. I like hard fast thumping mind blowing music - the type that grabs you and makes you have a sonic epileptic fit. The type of music that you just can't keep up with the beat unless you've popped some strange pill that gives you an adrenalin rush, and you still can't dance to it everytime you blink you've missed 5 beats!

2. I like winning - doesn't matter whether I'm the under-dog or the favourite to win, doesn't matter whether I'm playing pool or playing some computer game, or whether it's just a run around the park. I like to win, I love to win, I want to win. Winning gives me this sweet sensational rush.

3. I like to Just Do It! I like it when I'm doing something, under pressure and sometimes, after a while I just like the feeling I get when I throw everything up (figuratively) and say "Screw all this, lets just get down and do it." I think people have to do it more often, life would be more exciting and driven.

ok. I'm tired :p

Most posts from my partial list of 10 things I like to do

1 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

I don't find anything irrelavant ;)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home