Saturday, October 15, 2005

SMS/Text your answer Yes or No to 123-Wannabe

I got a call, from somebody who is interested to knowing whether I would like to change jobs. To a knowledge based job (I am currently in a business based job).

I guess it is more of character fit than anything else.


If I were a TV show -

Should Wannabe become an analyst? SMS/Text your answer*! Yes or No to 123-Wannabe!
*Charges may apply. $0.50 per sms/text received.


If I were a Radio program -

Should Wannabe become an analyst? What is your opinion? We are interested in hearing your opinion, call now and let us know what you think!


If I were a Nestle -

Should Wannabe become an analyst? Send in your answer before 22 October 2005! Entry forms can be found on hopefulwannabe.blogspot.com, each entry form must be accompanied by a screenshot of Wannabe's blog.


If I were a Loyalty card program -

Should Wannabe become an analyst? Use your MagicCard points to redeem the answer! 100 points per answer (Yes/No)!


If I were a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -

Should Wannabe become an analyst? There are FIVE, yes, F I V E golden tickets with the answer printed on the back of them! They have been inserted into our chocolates. Help Wannabe find the golden tickets and the answer!


Answer needs to be given by tomorrow, else they are expecting my resume on Monday (17/10/05).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing Google Maps
Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles. See all Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks. Yesterday's blog about Google prompted me to take a closer look at some of the ways people are using Google Maps for business .
Enjoyed reading blog. You may want to check out my option trading class web page option trading class Keep it up.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home