Sunday, January 01, 2006

.sg

Singapore gives you a +4kg to your weight rating, and -15% to wealth. It also gives you +2 to shopping ability, +3 to walking statistics and +3 to checking out Asian chicks!

1 week in Singapore gives me a 4 kg increase in my weight. Very depressing.

All in all, it was mainly a shopping trip, I realise that women

i) Do not need a reason to shop.
ii) Do not have a shopping plan.
iii) Shop for the sake of shopping.
iv) Purchases are made on whim and fancy - "because I feel like it"

Something so very wrong when you tag along and realise that all purchases made are impulse purchases! And at times, rather costly purchases too.

Spent New Year's Eve at.....

i) Clark Quay
ii) Marina Square
iii) CHIJMES (probably the coolest place)

I have also neglected my GMAT preparations. So I will have to brush up and gear up on it too.

Coming tomorrow - My Resolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home