Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to me!

It must be painfully obvious that I am not attending some wild debaucherous hedonistic party if I have time to log in and blog on the night of my birthday.

So much for having a life. The treat I gave myself was to get home from work early at 6.30pm.

*sigh* With the gallstones I cannot even give myself a treat in gluttony.

Anyway, I have decided on a birthday resolution. I have decided that this year, I will push the envelope in self developmental/improvement activities that will make me a better person professionally and personally.

So going through my list of things to do for the year, I have added several other activities.

1. Work (professional)
2. GMAT (professional)
3. Franchise opportunities (professional)
4. Restaurant management (professional)
5. Certified Credit Risk certificate (professional)
6. Volunteer for a women's social organisation (personal)
7. Buy/Read one book a month - any book (personal)

I think that should be enough to keep me occupied until the end of the year.

Of the lot, I have yet to actually start on the franchising and restaurant.

------

On another note. Thanks for those who wished me well :)

I know my writing is a bit of a bore - I am not a very funny person, or witty and creative. And my life, it just is not too happening and hip. So all I can write is from a more personal aspect.

So thanks for reading :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

Well thats a lot of preofessional development and a very small personal development :) But that ok may thats the priority for this year :)

I think not all of us can be funny and have a very happenign life.. thats how most of the ppl are and may be thats the reason why most of the ppl wuld be able to relate to you.. as you are just one of them :)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home