Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Poor Gallbladder

Well, in light of frequent pain attacks and possible complications that may arise from having gallstones, I am scheduled to undergo a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder) and ERCP (clearing of the bile duct from any gallstones).

All this is due to happen on the 27th February. Well, looks like it was unavoidable, though I wish I never had any gallstones to begin with.

On the bright side, I will have 5-6 days bed rest during which I plan to do my GMAT preparations! Failing which if I do not do so, I will probably die of boredom....

Bit by bit starting with my appendix, my innards are slowly being removed.... soon I will be nothing but an empty shell. Hah!

-----

In regards to my big grand economic changing idea, I will be talking to the Head of Risk Management to get some feedback about it, lets see where it goes from there.

-----

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

get well soon buddy and hope u r able to make most out of the 5-6 days bed rest :)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home