Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So what should I do?

Ok, lets say I have an idea. Say, the idea is a fantastic (or maybe just a good) idea, discussed it with some people, they all think its a good idea. It is

- A repeat business
- Niched
- Empowering (consumer)
- Has not been done yet as far as I know (locally/globally)
- Information/service based
- It will happen, if I do not do it, somebody else will come around sooner or later to do it

So, where would I go from here? Who would be the best people to consult with to distill the idea? Should I make everybody I talk to sign a non-disclosure agreement (I am paranoid :P ) ?

Hmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

Talk to me !!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

me too :) !! Well if u really believe in the idea i think go ahead and try to implement it.. even if u fail it wuld be a grt learning exp and a good thing for ur essays where u can say u faield and thats why u r here to learn skills so that next u dont fail :)
and if u succed u might not need an MBA after all :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

what did u decide to do :)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home