Sunday, February 05, 2006

iPod

Whee! I have got an iPod Nano, courtesy of my girlfriend as a late birthday present.

I have to admit that to a certain extent it is as good as it seems, though I had some trouble setting up the software and getting it to sync - I think my computer's USB port is somewhat unstable. The accessories for iPods are a world of their own, I find it hard to believe that market competition has not kicked in and brought down the prices of accessories. Well, perhaps here there is a limited demand and supply for such items.


-----

On another note. I have just placed an order for the GMAT Official Guide 11th Edition through a local bookstore. Ordering it online and getting it shipped here is just too expensive. 45 Big Macs to buy it online vs 30 Big Macs buying locally. Downside it that I will have to wait a while before I get it. Patience is a virtue, anyway, I have yet to finish up Kaplan.


-----

Went out with some friends and had a few drinks and ended up having supper at 3.30am in the morning. As time has passed by, I feel myself being unable to keep up with the late nights and heavy drinking. Getting old is no fun.

It looks like, the older you get, the less fun you can have....

If you could relive your life, which age would you relive? If me, I would probably relive 18 years old. Just out of high school and doing my A-Levels. I would have had actually studied hard and possibly done well. Instead of getting involved with a 101 ways to waste time....

3 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

I got iPod mini and soon after that iPod nano came and i was like shit i shuld have waited a little longer :)

7:10 PM  
Blogger SG said...

Best of luck with ur GMAT dude!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wannabe,

You wrote that: "As time has passed by, I feel myself being unable to keep up with the late nights and heavy drinking. Getting old is no fun. It looks like, the older you get, the less fun you can have...."

Well, I totally understand how you feel. As a matter of fact, I was just talking about exactly the same thing with my flatmate last night. When I was just freshly out of the uni, I could party until 3 or 4 in the morning and still made it to work the next day (sometimes secretly puking in the lady's bathroom as the hangover was still there. :p). Now at the age of 30, my eye lids were heavy when I was simply staying up late to finish off a late night movie on HBO. Can't imagine how it will feel when I am 40... better not to think about then.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home