Friday, March 24, 2006

Slow Motion

For some strange reason, I feel stretched by work (which there really is not much to be stretched about), preparations for my Credit exam (which I am doing on a daily basis), preparations for the GMAT (which I am not preparing for - as I will resume after my Credit exam), family and girlfriend.

Surprises, I came across a company that is doing half of my big idea. I think I will call them up and talk to them discreetly, I may get some insight on how to get about to do what I want to do, or perhaps get hired and do what I want to do. :P

Work is not stressing by far, of course, I am lagging behind my KPIs and will have to put in more effort to achieve them. But then again, to a certain extent, some areas of achieving the my KPIs are out of my control - e.g. whether a client decides to accept or reject my proposal.

Sometimes I sit down and wonder why am I doing sales, specifically, why am I doing banking sales. Characterwise I may not fit in a sales job too well, I see people with a much better job fit than I. Technically, I am lacking (though this can be learnt).

So, it looks that, if I am to be successful, I will have to adopt a more, open and friendly and gregarious personality. And get up to speed on the technical aspects (much more possible than having a personality change).

But still, nothing is impossible, so now I just have to change my personality and mindset. Hey ho, it cannot be that hard to do! :P

Can it? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home