Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thanks

I actually just figured it would be nice to thank everybody who has wished me the best either for my gallstones or for the GMAT. Though I have never met, and probably will never meet 98% of you, I really appreciate your positive comments! :)

-----

At the moment, I am going to get a second opinion on whether or not I should undergo surgery. While of course, surgery will offer permanant relief, it is a permanant solution and should be the last action taken, not the first viable solution. So, even without the second opinion, I am have doubts about having to undergo surgery.

If, I can survive without having to undergo surgery, I will definitely prefer to consider that option, instead of having to opt for surgery. Regardless of how common, or safe the procedure is, nevertheless, there are inherent risks involved.

Well, lets see how things go.

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home