Sunday, March 12, 2006

Concerns

Prior to this, I was only slightly concerned about the side effects of having my gallbladder removed.

However, with this information, I have to sit down and seriously consider it. 3%, 5% is acceptable to me, but up to 20%! I would gamble on 5 to 1 odds.

I may postpone it indefinitely, as long as perhaps I can maintain as low-fat a diet as possible, the symptoms will not show up and I do not have to consider surgery.

-----

I have to sit down and write a serious business plan. So far, I have discussed this with 6 people. Took a look at a business plan template and am somewhat discouraged. Anybody have any good business plan templates that I could take a look at?

I would appreciate any clean, simple and clear business plan templates.

2 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

Try

bplan.com
planware.org

5:12 AM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

hey wannabe..hope u are keeping good health!!
Well for DS I wuld say try putting vales like one -ve integer one negative fraction at zero , positive fraction and a positive integer and check if that fails for any of the cases ... Also use scoretop.com it sure has lot of good and real test like questions..

let me know incase u have any other doubts

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home