Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tired

My surgery is confirmed for the 15 March. So let us hope that all goes well with that.

-----

I actually had quite an opinion to write about banks and how they insist on having the maximum security (which is good sense) but at the same time generally giving the customer a lop-sided deal by locking them in, and how they refuse to deal with small companies but pander to them once they are large and successful.

It was quite a long write up, but I am just a bit too tired to do it now.... but I promise I will write my opinion out asap

-----

I have been busy attending lots of training, seeing clients and basically trying to get my work back on track before the operation.

-----

Apparently my idea is "worthwhile exploring" and could hold some potential. Problem is, how do I move from having an idea into making something out of it? I am figuring the first and best thing to do is to prepare a presentation about the idea?

Hmmm.

-----

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

hey wannabe good luck man.. recover soon and get going

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home