Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lunch

It has been a week and I still have not decided whether I should accept the new job offer or not.

I will be having lunch with them and will cover the following;

i) What is my performance benchmarked against?
ii) What is my career path?
iii) How is this company strategically superior/different from others? As I noticed it does not seem to be implementing certain software solutions etc.
iv) What is the commitment of this company to staying in this country?

I want to and I am tempted to accept the company's offer. But would I be at a disadvantage if I did? I wish I had a crystal ball that I could look into that would tell me whether to stay or go.

Yes, there are drawbacks

i) Unestablished.
ii) Methodology not innovative (at least it seems very textbook based).
iii) Business model may not suit this region.

And that is why I have not jumped up yet. Or maybe I am spending too much time analysing the whole situation?

*sigh*

I will know by next week...

1 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

And what was the decision ?

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home