Thursday, May 18, 2006

So I have been offered a job with a niche European consulting company, just about everything is equal when compared to my current job (salary, etc).

And severely neglecting my GMAT prep.

So much on my mind.

Should I accept a job with a small niched consulting company? So niched that they only consult in only one area. And are just starting up in my region.

You get so comfortable working with a bank - the job security, benefits. Sure, you do not jump high in 3 years, but you know that the bank will always be there for you. I have a sense of adventure that should not exist.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, you should give it a try...If you won't like it or you won't blend in...you can always go back to banking...I would if I were you...

2:46 AM  
Blogger zee said...

Congrats. May be you shoudl try if you want to taste consulting.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home