Saturday, April 15, 2006

No more topics

I have decided that I am out of topics to put on the blog. Sure it did not last very long, but I am not an exceptionally creative person when it comes to writing, so I have run out of ideas for topics! :P

I am slowly but surely climbing the GMAT mountain still. I feel that I am lagging behind when compared with others that seemed to have been turbo-charged and zoomed to the top and doing wonderfully well. Maybe I am just a sloooooooow person when it comes to getting ready for exams.

In some sense, I have also run out of ideas on what to blog about. When you read a good blog, everything that is written seems to have such a nice flow, so naturally done, makes you think and wonder about what was written. However, when I write, it is more of just simple factual points, nothing much to think about, not much flow and barely natural.... maybe I will distill my blog into a point form blog

1) Went for a quick getaway far in the hills where there was no Internet access! In this age, any location with no Internet access and a poor mobile phone reception, surely has to be hidden away and secluded.

2) Have started my struggles with Data Sufficiency. Sometimes it seems that I can do it, sometimes it seems that I cannot. Very tricky.

3) My sisters are converging back home from abroad for the first time in years. It will be good to see them, I think I will buy them a surprise present. :D Any suggestions?

4) I have happily piled on the pounds ever since I stopped going to the gym. I will have to resume exercise to stop myself from growing rounder... and rounder.... and rounder.... :(

I feel that a point form blog is much easier, but there is little sense/room for emotions/thought involved.


I have been told to apply for a job with another bank, of course, in a more senior position.

Would it make sense to change jobs so soon without completing the trainee program I am currently on? Possibly, if the position is a more senior position + higher pay

Would it make sense to change jobs so soon when I am planning to pursue my MBA next year?
Possibly not, it may not look so ideal on my CV.

Would it make sense to change jobs so soon?
I do not know....

Bleh.

2 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

It's called blogger's block. You will get over it soon.
And I think you should jump at such opportunities. Never say NO to perks and promotions :)

12:48 AM  
Blogger MBABlogger said...

hey buddy..hope u r doing well and ur prep is coming along well...
Everyone goes thru the same phase :) and for tht matter this post has a grt flow and all which u were saying u lack :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home