Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sample Test 1

Quant 44
Verbal 37
Total 640

:(

I have another 1 1/2 months of practice to bring it up to a 720! I've been slowly bringing up my score with every practice test. First it was 500, then 600 and now 640. I hope I don't hit diminishing returns this early.

A sample test a week, reading sentence correction rules everyday, and daily practice!

1/5 Essays for Tuck have been drafted. So another 2 months to finished it up nicely.
Recommendation requests have been sent out, transcripts requested.

I'm moving along now....

Maybe if I don't get into b-school I'll go and do another dot com. For gaming, since it's not that regulated in Asia (certain parts) and everybody knows that Asians just love to gamble!

-----

It's kind of sad that quite a number of b-school bloggers stop blogging regularly once they get into b-school. Must be the workload or something :)


-----

Man, my verbal sucks! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

Hey wannabe which tests are these ? Cos a lot depends on the test you take. Since 640 on kaplan is really good.

If I was you, with this score I would be thinking my maths sucks!! and I rock on verbal.. but hey I thats how most indian engineers are.. we find gmat math easy, but find it tough to crack a 40 on verbal.

Good luck !!
And yes I am trying to hit all R1 its stretching me too think.. but guess I shuld be able to doa dececnt job..

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home