Sunday, December 24, 2006

and... The highlight of my day was throwing a chair at a would be thief and hitting him. Unfortunately, I hit him a bit too hard and at a bad angle and dislocated/sprained my right shoulder.

So I have to move my right arm very slowly and very carefully because it hurts so much :(

Damn thieves. I hope they all burn in hell. Doesn't help that petty crime is rocketing over here and the police don't seem to be doing anything much about it.

------

Well, it's the end of the year, so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May we all get accepted into the schools we applied for/are applying for.

------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo Ooo. Hope you feel better soon.

But, what happened to the thief ?

1:21 AM  
Blogger JatWarrior said...

thief at your home?? boy, thts dangerous

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home