Saturday, December 16, 2006

I have become risk adverse.

In the past 2 years, I've slowly become more routine and less willing to move out of my comfort zone. Or maybe I have matured and am now more analytical, risk aware, etc and evaluate all options before making a decision. Nevertheless, I've become cautious and risk adverse.

Instead of betting the farm and the house, I would now probably only bet a cow.
:(

It's a terrible thing to be risk adverse and worse when you watch yourself get comfortable in a rut. I think once you go there, it's a dark and dirty road. You don't dream of achieving the unbelievable, you just dream of living past today. What happened to your dreams of running your own business and hitting it big time before you're 35?

Stay in a rut and you're no better than your next door cubicle neighbour. Be willing to risk everything and lose it. After all, do you really want to be in a rut until you retire? Take a risk.

Seize the day. Remember, fortune favours the bold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ganja Turtle said...

Yo...carpe the diem,pal! and no looking back...thanks for dropping by...and yeah,no plan B - no stops, no pulling punches! Failure will not be considered,entertained or tolerated! ;-)

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home