Sunday, November 19, 2006

GMAT - 2 days

Kaplan is a real pain. Not only did I do badly, but I am also unable to get the answer explanations. Bah.

:(

I scored a 550, an improvement of 20 from my last score of 530. Well, At least my score didn't go down :P

I have no idea how some people can score 700+ on the Kaplan.

2 days before the exam. I think I'll take a GMAT prep test tomorrow. Have a few drinks.

For now, it's back to the flashcards and Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction.

I think I'm going to eat steak for Monday night dinner.

I need a good meal! :P Something like a last meal. hah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not supposed to be taking kaplan , two days before the exam.!

And dont take any one day before the exam. That leaves you with powerprep one day before the exam. crack it.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home