Saturday, November 11, 2006

GMAT - 10 days

No practice yesterday due to certain commitments.

Practice today on the Manhattan GMAT gives me a combined score of 530. Manhattan GMAT pretty different from Kaplan and GMAT Prep in their questions. But Kaplan and Manhattan both give me the 530 neighbourhood, at least I know I'm consistently bad....

*sob*


I think I'll hit myself with another round of Kaplan after this....

Woohoo!

:(

Edit:

At least Kaplan gives me some good news. I'm hitting the high notes with my quant now. Wish I could say the same about my verbal. Does it take time to get to know a certain prep's style? I guess that affects you score, so if you're jumping from Manhattan to Kaplan to Princeton, they each have their own methods question styles, so your score is likely to fluctuate or even drop everytime you try a different school.

1 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

Good luck amigo! I'm still trying to improve my score via the Kaplan's CAT. All I'm hoping for if 650. But that seems soo~ far away.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home