Wednesday, November 08, 2006

GMAT - 13 days

Alright! I'm on track for my quant. Scoring 24/25 from the Official Guide (I divide the questions into groups of 25). Heading on with learning my idioms with PrepforTests.com's list of idioms. Pretty decent list.

I should hopefully be getting Princeton Review books tonight.

I've got an interview tomorrow with IDC (International Data Corporation) to be a research analyst. What do you think? I heard IDC has the usual long hours and stuff that puts hair on a man's chest. Stay in finance or move out of finance? If I stay in finance, I'm going to move into corporate finance - which I already have started the ball rolling by asking my friends for contacts in corporate finance (investment banks/merchant banks/corporate finance advisory).

I think I'll just head for the interview, see how it goes and only worry about it when they offer it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home