Wednesday, November 01, 2006

GMAT in 20 days

I seem to do better in the OG then in Kaplan or other revision books. Am doing decently well for the OG's Problem Solving. Stumbled a bit at the Data Sufficiency - I know I stumbled because I was thinking out loud, but marked the wrong answer even though I had reasoned the right answer out. Must be a bit tired now.

Target - 50 questions a day until I finished the whole OG (will probably leave out Reading Comprehension though). I think I need to target 75 questions a day, but that would be closer to the exam.

Essays for Tuck are good, more or less there. Still thinking about the optional essay. Should I write about my own activities even though I am listing them down in the application form? Should I write about how I have matured?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home