Thursday, November 02, 2006

GMAT - 19 days

19 days more!

I'm starting the second round of redoing the OG questions. Unfortunately I was unable to get very far when I realised that I had to complete one last essay explaining my choice of recommenders.

I decided to request two former supervisors for their recommendations instead of asking my current supervisor for a recommendation. Given the senior management's view that MBAs are a waste of time and only meant for old people, I feel that asking for a recommendation might jeopardize my position in the company.

Pity.

Well, that makes one more essay to write. *sigh*

By the way, anybody work for IDC or know about working for IDC?

I'm interested in finding out a little bit more....

Please drop me a line! Thanks

1 Comments:

Blogger zee said...

Good going dear wannabe ! Good luck!
Can you enlighten me on that IDC front ?

-Venus

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home