Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GMAT - 15 days

Forgot to post yesterday night's posting. So I'm posting it today!

Managed to catch up with an ex-classmate who took the Princeton review. She's supposed to pass me her notes and all but couldn't find them. Should be getting them tomorrow (hopefully) - however, in the meantime she's passed me Barron's.

I wonder how good Barron's is.

If anything, I will take a look at Barron's after I'm done with my OG. Quant has improved a lot in my second round, I'm make far fewer mistakes.

I'm weak in my Idioms, so I'll have to brush up on that.

http://www.prepfortests.com/gmat/tutorials

and Spidey Notes (hope the link works - thanks to Venus)

more to come about what happens today and my thoughts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I prefer Princeton to Barron's. ( check for error in that sentence). Since you are done iwth OG you should take more and more full length tests and go over the mistakes and wek areas. It will also test your concentration levels.
You are doing good so far and will do when needed too.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home