Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GMAT - 14 days

With my sister, I've been planning on what I'm going to eat on GMAT day. Taking her word, the menu is as follows

8.30 am - Tuna (spring water) + lemon + mayonnaise, fruit juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
9.15 am - Coffee (probably 2 shots of espresso)
10.00am - GMAT Starts

Mid-way, probably an energy bar and *maybe* an energy drink. Depends on how I'm going and whether I need to be charged up again.

Today, practice was good. I swept through the practice questions in time, under the 1.5 minute mark. Either the questions were getting easier, or I'm getting better. Made two careless mistakes that could have easily been avoided by reading the questions more closely. Carelessness will kill me!!! Have to be aware of what I'm doing !! :(

Should I throw in an application for Chicago? I'm aiming for Tuck, Fuqua and Yale. Given my possibly poor GMAT and lack of leadership quality bla bla bla, I wonder whether I'm being realistic.

nevermind.

There is no place for self-doubt in MBA applications!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should consider Darden too. I think it's good for general management if that's what you are lookign for.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home