Friday, November 17, 2006

GMAT - 4 days

4 days 4 days 4 days!!

I can feel myself approaching everything like a GMAT question. Soon, I will peak on exam day and be one with the CAT! Muahahah. The GMAT will do nothing but assure me of my greatness.

Alternatively, I'm going to die and get a sub-600....

:(

I heard if you do enough GMAT sample tests and questions you dream of it too. Literally.

After GMAT comes, financial aid, recommendation letters and essays. Although I will not apply if I score less than 680. (less is acceptable for statistics, money, time and distance)

I wish they let me bring my iPod into the exam center. I hope Starbucks is open at 9am.

1 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

You're practice CAT scores have been amazing. You're permitted a little nervousness, but no room for self doubt. You're going to greet that GMAT, kick ass and take names. Good luck!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home