Tuesday, November 14, 2006

GMAT - 7 days

Ah. The last week of prep for the GMAT has started. Will I be able to do a good job and hopefully cut 700 and above? I don't know. Prep today was normal, did a short round of quant. Made 2 careless mistakes. I hope I have the presence of mind on the day to read everything carefully.

I think there's too much GMAT on the brain when I start to dream about GMAT scores.

:(


-----

I have realised that after 1 1/2 years of saying that I want to do finance and be in the finance industry and after 4 months of saying that I want to do corporate finance, I've begun to believe that I say. I turned down IDC because of several reasons,

i. my family wants me to continue in finance (I know it sounds dumb, but yeah)
ii. I've actually come to believe my nonsense about wanting to go into corporate finance.

I wonder whether it was the intelligent thing to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home