Sunday, November 12, 2006

GMAT - 9 days

I managed to push up my Manhattan GMAT score to 610! It's a great relief comparing it with yesterday's score of 530. Just maybe, I might be able to do it after all!

Hopefully, the next stop will be at least 650, then a 700 before the actual GMAT.

While in the midst of preparing for the GMAT, I realise that even if I don't take the GMAT, I will be a better person. At least verbally and maybe in logical thought. It has been a long and tiring trip. And at the end of it all, I may not do too well. Regardless, it has been interesting.

Well, back to the question banks.

I have 1 Kaplan CAT exam
4 Manhattan GMAT CAT exams
And I could reset a GMAT Prep exams

Yup. Enough to give me an exam a day with one day for rest.

Onward ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home