Wednesday, November 15, 2006

GMAT - 6 days

Instead of revising my past questions and completing at least 2 CAT tests, I did a handful of Data Suff. and read through flashcards. I feel so unaccomplished. Flashcards are good though, provided you dedicate a little bit of time everyday to read them.

I think that above all things, the GMAT imposes consistency in your life. If you're inconsistent in your revision, it's going to be so hard because there is simply too much too cover.

If you're in Singapore, are you going to catch Phantom of the Opera at end-March/early-April 2007? I've booked tickets to watch it. Not very cheap either. I think the tickets are a bit overpriced. :(

6 days

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be in singapore in April :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home