Saturday, December 09, 2006

Whoever would have thought that Yale's open question essay (Essay 2) would be so hard? Sure it's an open question; write whatever you want to write. But it gets a bit problematic when there is so much that you might want to say.... I've drafted several questions/essays

i) What am I passionate about?
ii) What does studying mean to me?
iii) What is my mission?

And I still am not satisfied.

Tonight, I will draft a final question and see if it presents what I want to the ad coms.

Any suggestions on what to write?

-----

Tuck should be calling for interviews starting next week onwards (for those who have yet to interview, like myself). I'm just hoping for an interview invite - it would mean that I've got a chance. So, all the best to all Tuck applicants, although we're competing for the same spots, I wish you good luck in getting your interview invite.

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home